Blackfoot Elks #1416 is celebrating their 100th Anniversary and EVERYONE is invited!
RED FRIDAY – AUGUST 12, 2022 Cost
Deluxe Baked Potato Bar 6:00pm – 8:00pm $ 8.00
Followed by Karaoke
PURPLE SATURDAY – AUGUST 13, 2022
Continental Breakfast 7:00am – 10:am $ 5.00
Soup & Salad Bar 11:00am – 12:30pm $10.00
Golf at Shelley Golf Course – beginning at 8:00am $40.00
- Meet at the lodge at 7:00am if enough sign up.
Poker Stroll at 1:00pm – Meet at the lodge
Cornhole in the Lodge Room
Ceremony in the Lodge Room at 4:00pm
Dinner 6:00pm – 8:00pm at the Lodge $20.00
- Music by “Whiskey Hangover” to follow.
SUNDAY – AUGUST 14, 2022
Breakfast Brunch Buffet 9:00am – 12:00pm
ACCOMODATIONS IN BLACKFOOT
- Best Western Blackfoot Inn $149.00 208-785-4144 750 Jensen Grove Drive
- Super 8 Motel $112.00 208-785-9333 1279 Parkway Drive
- Fairway RV Park $ 30.00 per night 390 Wooton Way Contact: 208-785-2480 ext. 101 or email@example.com
- Directions: Take the Blackfoot Exit #89 off Interstate 15, turn left (North) on Hwy 91 for 4.3 miles. Turn left on Wooton Way for .43 miles; turn left into the Fairway RV Park.
RV Park Services:
- Self-Serve Pay Station available, located next to bathrooms, envelopes provided.
- Max RV and accompanying vehicle size of 30 ft long and 10 ft wide. Longer vehicles will require the purchase of 2 spots.
- Please NO grey water dumping on the ground
- Water hookups at RV sites.
- Power hookups at RV sites, 30 amp & 50 amp available. Please note: Not all RV sites have 50 amp available.
- Sewer dump station available – no sewer hookups at individual RV sites
- Garbage cans are provided, located next to bathrooms
- Restrooms & showers are available to paying guests only by key code, which may be obtained during regular business hours at the EISF Office, 97 Park Street, Blackfoot, ID 83221, Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm. EISF office is closed on weekends and all holidays.
- Central covered open patio (patio may not be reserved)
- Pets are allowed, on leashes, at all times. Please pick up after your pet.
Please contact Ingrid Weekes E.R., for any questions 208-785-1080.